Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Go now, and live.

I'm having one of those "blue" days...where I search for comfort in words. Where I am struggling with my goals and wondering who I am in the world.

I know we all have these days and we all express them in our own ways. We all search for answers and certain comforts. Some clean, others eat, me?...I look for my inspiration through quotes, pictures and natural beauty. They all help lead me towards the right path.

On my search through the wonderful world wide web, I found this and it empowered me. It reminded me that I am worth something and I need to get past the difficulties and continue to live.

I try to live in the moment, keep the Eckhart Tolle's "I AM" way of thinking and keep myself in the present which is why I lean towards these crutches for support. As the wonderful, Walt Whitman once said, "I exist as I am, that is enough, if no other in the world be aware I sit content. And if each and all be aware I sit content." =)

I hope if you find yourself feeling low, or just a little off today; that this will help you out too.

Love and Light!

1 comments:

Brandie said...

Go now and Live...that's a really awesome piece of writing! Thank you for sharing it! I struggle with blue days, I know we all do. It's good that you find comfort through words and poems. I try to feel better sometimes by writing or escaping into a good book whenever I can. Blogging is extremely theraputic for me! :)
ps...I don't know where you find all of your beautiful blog pictures - but they are all really gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails